At Code42, we are continually looking for ways to better serve you. On November, 28, 2016, we are moving to a chat and ticketing system that can more quickly and efficiently handle the unique needs of our enterprise customers.
What does this mean?
Beginning November 28:
- The URL to submit a ticket with our enterprise Customer Champion team is changing
- The email address used for support requests is changing
- You must sign in before submitting a ticket or starting a chat session so that we can quickly pull up your information and aid the conversation
- Your registration key will be required to create an account in the new system
- More personalized help to better meet the unique needs of the enterprise
- More seamless customer experience when requests are escalated or when multiple Code42 teams are assisting with a resolution
More detailed information, such as the new ticket submission process, will be sent the week of November 14th.