Code42 is pleased to announce the availability of version 4.3.0 of the Code42 platform.
Version 4.3.0 contains a number of enterprise management features for CrashPlan, as well as fixes and other enhancements. Highlights include:
- CrashPlan IPv6 compatibility
- Support for backing up multi-user devices with CrashPlan
- Administrators can now add notes to users, devices, and organizations with external reference fields
Upgrading to 4.3.0
You can upgrade your Code42 environment to version 4.3.0 from Code42 platform version 4.2.0 or 4.2.1.
Support and Policy Reminders
Attention administrators utilizing the Code42 public cloud—Upgrade Required
If your on-premises master server connects to the Code42 public cloud, you must upgrade your Code42 environment to version 220.127.116.11 or later by August 31, 2015.
This update to the minimum required version is due to a planned upgrade to the Code42 public cloud scheduled for early September, 2015. For more information on this required upgrade, please review the Code42 Public Cloud Version Policy.
New Policy Notifications Center
We’re pleased to announce our Policy Notifications page, a one-stop resource for Code42 administrators to see all our active policy notifications. These include:
- New policies, like our Platform Support Policy
- Upgrade requirement notifications for administrators utilizing the Code42 public cloud
- End-of-support notifications