Code42 is pleased to announce the availability of version 5.1 of the Code42 platform.
The initial release of the Code42 5.1 platform, version 5.1.2, contains a number of new features and fixes that support the core backup experience and expand existing functionality. Highlights include:
- Device replacement wizard within the CrashPlan app
- Schedule-based bandwidth management
- Indexing capabilities and secure file search
- Endpoint monitoring capabilities to help identify potential data leaks
- Reporting web app to view and search user and device backup status
- Refreshed, modern CrashPlan user interface for Linux
Upgrade to version 5.1.2
You can upgrade your Code42 environment to version 5.1.2 from Code42 platform version 5.0.1 or later.
SUPPORT AND POLICY REMINDERS
End of support for Code42 platform version 3
In accordance with our Product Lifecycle Policy, support assistance will no longer be available for the Code42 platform version 3.x after March 31, 2016. For more detail, please review the full announcement.
Attention administrators utilizing the Code42 public cloud
Policy Notifications Center
We provide a one-stop resource for Code42 administrators to see all our active policy notifications.
If you have further questions, please contact our Code42 Customer Champions.
The Code42 Team