ACTION REQUIRED: UPGRADE NOTIFICATION REMINDER
(this part of the announcement applies to CrashPlan PROe Public Cloud Administrators only NOT CrashPlan for Home or CrashPlan PRO customers)
Attention administrators utilizing the Code42 public cloud
If your on-premise master server connects to the Code42 public cloud and your Code42 environment is on version 4.3.4 or earlier, you must upgrade to platform version 22.214.171.124 or later and CrashPlan app version 3.6.4 or later by March 1, 2016, to remain compliant with the Code42 Public Cloud Version Policy. Failure to upgrade will result in an inability to connect (i.e. back up and restore) to the Code42 public cloud after March 1.
Upgrade to version 126.96.36.199
If your Code42 environment is on version 4.3.4 or earlier of the Code42 platform, please upgrade to at least version 188.8.131.52.
For more details, please review the Code42 platform 184.108.40.206 release notes.
While 220.127.116.11 is now the minimum supported version, you may also choose to upgrade to a newer version at this time.
- 18.104.22.168—For more details, please review the Code42 platform 22.214.171.124 release notes.
- 5.0.3—For more details, please review the Code42 platform 5.0.3 release notes.
- 5.1.2—For more details, please review the Code42 platform 5.1.2 release notes.
Policy Notifications Center
The Policy Notifications page is a one-stop resource for Code42 administrators to see all our active policy notifications. These include:
- New policies, like our Platform Support Policy
- Upgrade requirement notifications for administrators utilizing the Code42 public cloud
- End-of-support notifications