Code42 is pleased to announce the availability of version 5.3 of the Code42 platform.
The 5.3 release contains a number of new features to enhance product security and improve manageability. Highlights include:
- Security updates throughout the Code42 platform
- Three new reports in the Reporting Web App
- The ability to enable standards-based transport layer security (TLS) for server-to-server and client-to-server communication
- A new App Downloads interface to manage the Code42 CrashPlan app versions available in your Code42 environment
- New scheduling capabilities for Code42 environments using network-based device backup rates
For more detail on version 5.3, please view the release notes.
Upgrade to version 5.3 today
We highly recommend you upgrade both server software and client applications to version 5.3 to take advantage of these valuable enhancements. You can upgrade your Code42 environment from Code42 platform version 5.1.x or later.
SUPPORT AND POLICY REMINDERS
Attention administrators utilizing the Code42 public cloud
If your on-premises master server connects to the Code42 public cloud, upgrade your Code42 environment to remain compliant with the Code42 Public Cloud Version Policy. Customers on version 5.1.x should upgrade to a supported version by January 31, 2017.