Code42 is pleased to announce the availability of version 4.1.6 of the Code42 EDGE Platform.
Version 4.1.6 introduces additional security and identity management capabilities, as well as features that enhance visibility and control of protected data.
New Security and Identity Management Features
- Two-factor authentication with access challenge via RADIUS
- Improved SAML 2.0 compatibility - Centrify, Okta, and Ping Identity
- Support for multiple single sign-on (SSO) providers
- Support for federated identity management, including InCommon and AD FS
Enhanced Visibility and Control via Code42 Administration Console
- Disable automatic syncing of enterprise file sync/share data
- Disable unauthorized desktop recovery of backup data
- Improved Destinations Interface
Upgrading to 4.1.6
You can upgrade your Code42 environment to version 4.1.6 from Code42 EDGE Platform Version 188.8.131.52.
Support and Policy Reminders
Attention administrators utilizing the Code42 public cloud!
Mac OS X Version 10.5 Retirement
Version 3.6.4 of the CrashPlan app and Code42 enterprise server, released in October 2014, is the last supported version for computers running Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard. Code42 end of support for Mac OS X v10.5 is May 31, 2015.
Full details on retirement for Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard.
If you have any questions or concerns, please engage the Code42 Customer Champion team.