Friday, January 20, 2017 - 1:03 PM (U.S. Central)
A small number of CrashPlan PRO customers may experience slow backup and restore traffic due to a network configuration issue in a portion of a single Code42 datacenter.
CrashPlan PRO customers whose archives are affected may experience:
- An error when accessing web restore
- An error logging into the CrashPlan PRO administration console
- An error in the CrashPlan PRO app indicating that the destination is disconnected
Our engineering team has already taken action to resolve the issue, though some customers are still experiencing symptoms of this issue.
We understand how important your data is, and we are doing all we can to resolve the symptoms of this issue for our customers as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
This issue does not affect any CrashPlan for Enterprise or CrashPlan for Home customers.
Only a small number of CrashPlan PRO customers are affected.
To determine if your computer is affected, please open the CrashPlanPRO application on the computer in question and navigate to Destinations > Cloud > CrashPlan PRO Online. If the "Internet address" begins with bqh, cqh, dqh, or eqh, that computer is affected by this issue.
- If you need to restore data for an affected computer or have urgent questions, please contact Support via chat or open a support ticket.
- If you have other questions or concerns that are not urgent, please open a support ticket.