We are in the final stages of switching our ticketing and chat system for enterprise customers. As of February 6, our enterprise support team will no longer have access to our old ticketing system.
To get expedited support after February 6, please create a Code42 support account. If you have already received Code42 support using your new support account, you can ignore this announcement.
To create a Code42 support account
- In the administration console, copy your Code42 environment registration key
- Go to https://community.code42.com/s/login/SelfRegister
- Enter your name
- Paste your Code42 environment registration key
- Enter your email address and click Sign Up
- Check your email for further instructions
Use this account for any future support needs.
Note: Your Code42 support account is different than your CrashPlan account and uses different credentials. Learn more here.
Please contact us with any questions.
The Code42 Customer Champion Team