Status - Thursday, February 24, 2017 - 6:44 PM (-06:00 UTC)
Code42 engineers deployed changes at roughly 5:10 pm US Central (-06:00 UTC). The intermittent connectivity problems have been resolved.
Wednesday, February 24, 2017 - 5:34 PM US Central (-06:00 UTC)
We are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity issues with some of our cloud services. Affected customers may be temporarily unable to:
- Create or update an account
- Purchase a CrashPlan for Home subscription
- Sign into the CrashPlan app, account page, mobile app, or administration console
- Access other cloud services
- CrashPlan for Home
- CrashPlan PRO
- CrashPlan for Enterprise customers who back up to the Code42 cloud
Our engineering team is currently working to resolve the issue.
We will post another update by 7:30 pm US Central (-06:00 UTC).