Update: 12:00 PM US Central
We believe that the impact to customers was mitigated by actions we took earlier this morning, and there are no continuing reports related to this issue. We will continue to investigate the root cause.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 - 9:00 AM US Central (-06:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating reports of intermittent sign in issues in our cloud. This could affect:
- Signing in to new clients
- Use of the Code42 administration console
- "Friend" and "Guest" restores
- CrashPlan for Home
- CrashPlan PRO for Small Business
- CrashPlan for Enterprise customers who back up to the Code42 cloud
Our engineering team is currently working to resolve the issue.
We will post another update 12:00 pm US Central (-06:00 UTC).