Code42 Unplanned Cloud Maintenance for Monday, March 27th, 2017
Code42 had unplanned maintenance for the Code42 public cloud starting at 12:50 p.m. US Central Time (UTC/GMT-5) on Monday, March 27th. This outage was resolved 2:07 p.m.
Affected Code42 Public Cloud Services
The following Code42 products and services were briefly unavailable during this maintenance window:
- The support.code42.com and support.crashplan.com sites
- The CrashPlan for Home "My Account" page
- The administration console for CrashPlan PRO for Small Business
- The administration console for Code42 for Enterprise customers without on-premises master servers
- Administrative restores for Code42 for Enterprise customers backing up to the Code42 cloud
- New account creation for all products
These services were unaffected during this window:
- Existing backups, legal holds, and endpoint monitoring
- Restores from the CrashPlan and Code42 desktop applications
Normal service has resumed. If you have any questions or concerns, please engage the Code42 Customer Champions.
The Code42 Team