Service status updates for Code42 enterprise customers have moved to the new Code42 customer community.
This change ONLY impacts enterprise customers.
CrashPlan for Home and CrashPlan for Small Business updates remain here, and there is no change for those customers. No action is required.
Code42 enterprise customers
If you have already joined the new Code42 customer community, you are already subscribed to receive service status notifications in real-time.
To join the new customer community and continue receiving service status notifications in real-time:
- Visit success.code42.com.
- Join the new Code42 community by signing in using your existing Code42 customer portal credentials (or sign up for a new account).
This is the same account you use to create and manage your enterprise support cases.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
Once you’ve completed the above steps, you’ll automatically be subscribed to receive:
- An email any time Code42 posts an announcement.
- A daily digest email that highlights new discussions posted to the community by other Code42 enterprise customers like you.
Once signed up, you always have the option to modify how you receive email notifications from the community.