Beginning March 4th, 2021, two-factor authentication is required for all CrashPlan for Small Business administrators. This is a proactive measure intended to keep your organization's valuable business data secure following industry best practices for security.
Articles in this section
- Is my backup at risk due to the Log4j 2 vulnerability?
- What does it mean when my operating system is no longer supported?
- I can't sign in to my account
- What are the CrashPlan for Small Business account password requirements?
- I'm getting an invalid code error when setting up two-factor authentication
- Can I set up two-factor authentication on multiple devices?
- Do I have to use Google Authenticator for two-factor authentication?
- I don't have a smart phone to use for two-factor authentication
- Can I turn off two-factor authentication?
- Why am I being asked to set up two-factor authentication?