Use the steps below to deactivate a computer, thereby removing it from your CrashPlan for Small Business account, and eliminating a device charge from your monthly subscription renewal rate.
Please note: deactivating a device will immediately delete all cloud and local backup data associated with that device ID.
- Sign in to the CrashPlan for Small Business Web Administration Console
- Click Devices > Active on the left of the page
- Click on the name of the device that you want to deactivate, so that the Device Information pane is shown
- Open the Action Menu ⚙ in the top-right of the Device Information pane
- Select Deactivate from the list in the action menu
- When prompted, check the box and click OK to confirm the device deactivation and data deletion