The ADR_000003 error message is indicative of an issue with the saved address information on file, which is preventing you from updating the payment information to your account. Prior to adding new payment method, please follow the steps below to correct your billing address information:
- Sign in to the Code42 console.
- Click on the Account tab.
- Click Manage My Subscription.
- Click on Account & FAQ, near the top of the page
- Click on Address Information.
- Under Saved Addresses, click Edit.
- Make your changes and click Submit.
Delete any incorrect address entries listed on this page, using the instructions below, so as to avoid any confusion going forward:
- Locate the undesired address.
- Click Delete under the entry which you'd like to remove.
- Click OK on the message that appears to proceed with the address removal.
After performing the steps above to correct the address information, attempt another payment method update using the steps below:
- Click on Account & FAQ, near the top of the page.
- Click on Subscriptions.
- From the Subscriptions page, click the small blue Edit link in the Payment Method box.
- Click Yes to proceed with the payment method modification.
- You will be presented with the following options: Enter a new payment method or Choose an existing payment method from the list.
- Enter either the new payment method, or update the existing payment method.
- If entering a new payment method, click Save for Subscription under the new payment information.
Once the new payment method has been saved for the subscription, you will have the ability to delete any undesired payment methods from the list. under the entry which you'd like to remove. Click Ok on the message that appears to proceed with the address removal.