If you are unable to access your CrashPlan for Small Business account, please use the link below to request a password reset link:
CrashPlan for Small Business passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters, but we recommend 16 characters or more.
- Passwords must have at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number. Special characters and symbols are also allowed.
- Passwords can't contain spaces or multiple repeating letters.
- Passwords shouldn't contain common words or phrases that are easily guessed (like "password" or "letmein").
- Never reuse passwords. Don't use a password for Code42 that you use for any other online account.
Once you have submitted the account email address, you will receive an email message which contains a link to reset your account password. If you do not receive this email, please be sure to check your email's junk/spam folder.
Note: the Code42 app requires you to enter your account password each time it is opened.