You can change the CrashPlan for Small Business account email address from within the Code42 console. The steps below will guide you through the process:
- Sign in to the Code42 console.
- Select Users > Active along the left
- Click on the name of the user which you'd like to modify.
- Click the action menu icon in the upper-right of the user information pane.
- Click Edit.
- Change the email address.
- Click Update User. If the Update User button is not active, try clicking outside of the text field, and it should become clickable.
If you'd also like to change the email address for payment notifications, please contact us directly for assistance via email or chat.