Only the Subscription Administrator for your account is allowed to modify the payment information used for CrashPlan for Small Business subscription renewals
Please note: We are unable to update payment information for customers, so please do not send payment or address details to us via email
- Sign in to the CrashPlan for Small Business Web Administration Console
- Choose the Account tab on the left
- Click on the Manage My Subscription button
- From the My Subscriptions page, click the small blue Edit link in the Payment Method section
- Click Yes to proceed with the payment method modification
- You will be presented with the following options:
- Enter a new payment method
- Choose an existing payment method from the list
- If entering a new payment method, you must click Submit to save the new payment information to the list, then click Save for subscription next to the payment method you wish to use for the subscription payment going forward
Once the new payment method has been saved for the subscription, you will have the ability to delete any undesired payment methods from the list.
Please Note: We do not accept prepaid cards as payment. Attempting to add a prepaid card as a new payment method or changing your payment method to a prepaid card will result in the following error message: "We're sorry but CrashPlan for Small Business does not accept prepaid cards".