Canceling your CrashPlan for Small Business subscription will stop further subscription renewals from occurring, though your data will remain protected on our cloud until the end of your current subscription term. No refunds are available for CrashPlan for Small Business.
Follow the instructions below to cancel your subscription:
1. Sign in to the Code42 console.
2. Select Account from the menu on the left.
3. Click Manage My Subscription.
4. Click Details.
5. Toggle Automatic Renewals to Off.
NOTE: Cancelling your CrashPlan for Small Business subscription does not remove the account and you may continue receiving emails about the account until it is deactivated.
To ensure you no longer receive back up reports/alerts and to deactivate your CrashPlan for Small Business account, we will need you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explicitly confirming the below information. For security purposes this confirmation must be sent by the primary (administrator) email on the account.
1. Confirm that you have cancelled your account.
2. Confirm that you would like us to deactivate the account and immediately remove all associated data.
3. Provide he email address associated with your CrashPlan for Small Business account