1. Sign in to the Code42 console.
2. Select Devices > Active from the navigation menu.
3. On the Active Devices screen, find the device containing the files you want to download and click Restore in the right column. The Web Restore dialog box opens.
4. (Optional) Select a calendar date to download files as of a date other than the most recent date.
5. (Optional) Select Display deleted files to download previously-deleted files. The file tree refreshes to include deleted files.
6. Select the files or folders you want to download from the file tree.
7. Click Restore. The Web Restore Finished message appears in the lower-left side of the administration console.
8. Select Click here to download to download the zip file containing your files. The files are downloaded to the device you're currently using.
9. If you're using a public device, be sure to Sign Out before leaving.
Each web restore job is limited to 250MB of data, though multiple restore jobs can be run subsequently.