The Code42 desktop application allows quick and easy access to your files whenever you need them. To begin, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to the Code42 app.
2. Click Restore Files.
3. (Applies only if you have multiple devices) From the menu, select the device that originally backed up the files you want to restore.
4. If you back up to multiple destinations, select the destination to Restore files from.
5. (Optional) If you want to restore an earlier version of your files, click As of Today to select a previous date from a calendar.
6. Select the checkboxes for the folders and files you want to restore.
7. Select Restore Files
8. Update the options to specify the restore location, naming guidelines, and permissions for your restored files.
9. Click Go. Your download is added to the downloads manager. The downloads manager displays the status of your download.
If you notice that some files are missing, you may need to select Include deleted files. Detailed instructions on how to do so are below
Using the Code42 Web Administration Console
The Administration console allows you to select files from your cloud archive and restore them through your browser. Each web restore job is limited to 250MB of data, though multiple restore jobs can be run subsequently.
Download files using the CrashPlan for Small Business Administration Console
Using the CrashPlan for Small Business Mobile App
You can also use the CrashPlan for Small Business Mobile to download individual files when on the go:
Download files using the CrashPlan for Small Business Mobile App