If you are unable to sign in to your account using your Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) token/code, we ask that you provide us with some of your CrashPlan for Small Business account information, which will be used to verify that you are the owner of the affected account.
Once you've provided all of the information listed below, and we have verified account ownership, we will disable Two-Factor Authentication so that you may access your account using only email address and password.
To disable Two-factor Authentication, please provide the following information in a direct reply to your email or ticket.
- First/Last name as it appears on the last subscription order
- The type of card or payment method which was used to pay last subscription renewal
- The billing address specified on the last subscription renewal
- The last four digits of the card number used to pay last subscription renewal
- The Expiration date of the card used used to pay last subscription renewal