If there is a payment interruption on your account and we are unable to bill you, your CrashPlan for Small Business subscription may expire. This is usually due to a payment method that has expired or is no longer valid. CrashPlan for Small Business subscriptions attempt renewals three times before cancellation occurs, per the following schedule:
- 4 days prior to expiration
- On the date of expiration (if not previously successful)
- Seven days after expiration (if not previously successful; the subscription will be canceled on this day if the renewal fails)
If your subscription has not yet expired or the seven day grace period has not yet elapsed, you can update your payment method on file to continue your subscription.
If your subscription has expired and the grace period has elapsed, you will need to purchase a new subscription to retain your data. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to the Code42 console.
- Select Account from the left navigation menu.
Your account and subscription information appear.
- Select Purchase Subscription.
The Shopping Cart page opens in a new tab or window.
- Review the number of licenses in the cart. If the quantity does not match the number of active devices for your CrashPlan for Small Business subscription, update it to match.
- Read the plan terms.
- Click Review and Continue.
- Enter your billing and payment information.
- Click Continue.
- Review your order and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click Submit Order.
An order confirmation page appears. An order confirmation email is also sent.