If you have multiple people in your organization using CrashPlan for Small Business, you can add multiple user accounts to ensure that each user has access to only their specific backups. Multiple user accounts also help with managing organizations with many devices. The easiest way to add a new user is to invite them via email.
- Sign in to the Code42 Console.
- Click Users from the navigation menu.
- Click the action icon and click Add a New User .
- Click Invite Users.
- Complete the form:
- Enter a comma-separated list of email addresses.
- Enter a reply to address.
- (Optional) Customize the subject and message to be sent to your users.
- Click Send.
The invited users receive an email with instructions for signing in and getting started.
If an invited user misplaced or deleted their email invitation, simply re-invite them using the same process.