If you need to pause your backups, you can do so from the Code42 app menu.
- Sign in to the Code42 app.
- From the Code42 app menu:
- Windows: Select Tools > Pause Code42
- Mac: Select File > Pause Code42
- Linux: Select Tools > Pause Code42
You can also use the Code42 app icon in the notification area (Windows) or the menu bar (Mac) to pause the Code42 service for a specific period of time.
- Open the notification area item (Windows) or the menu bar item (Mac):
- Windows: In the lower right of the screen, select the Code42 app icon.
- Mac: In the top right of the screen, select the Code42 app icon.
- Select the gear menu.
- Choose Pause.
- Select a duration (1 hour, 4 hours, or 1 day).
The Code42 service is paused.
To resume your backup, you can select Resume Code42 from the Tools (Windows and Linux) or File (Mac) menu in the Code42 app. You can also select Run Backup Now under any of your destinations to resume.