When attempting to access the Code42 console to make administrative changes to your subscription or payment method, you may encounter an issue where you are continuously prompted to sign in. This is typically caused by cached browser data interfering with the secure authentication handshake between the Code42 console and our payment processor Digital River.
To resolve the issue, follow the steps below:
- Close all browser windows and quit any open web browsers.
- Open a private browser window in your preferred web browser.
- Microsoft Edge: Click Menu > New InPrivate Window.
- Apple Safari: Click File > New Private Window.
- Google Chrome: Click Menu > New Incognito Window.
- Copy and paste https://crashplanpro.com/console/ into the address bar and press Enter.
- Sign in to the Code42 Console as you usually would.
If you are still unable to sign in and access your subscription information, we recommend attempting to sign in with a different web browser.