Two-factor authentication can be set up on other mobile devices as well (such as an iPad). Administrators who do not have a suitable device or want to use an alternative method to authenticate can install a browser plugin to display the two-factor authentication code in their browser. We recommend Authenticator.
Articles in this section
- Is my backup at risk due to the Log4j 2 vulnerability?
- What does it mean when my operating system is no longer supported?
- I can't sign in to my account
- What are the CrashPlan for Small Business account password requirements?
- I'm getting an invalid code error when setting up two-factor authentication
- Can I set up two-factor authentication on multiple devices?
- Do I have to use Google Authenticator for two-factor authentication?
- I don't have a smart phone to use for two-factor authentication
- Can I turn off two-factor authentication?
- Why am I being asked to set up two-factor authentication?