When purchasing or renewing a CrashPlan for Small Business subscription, you are directed to enter your payment information with our payment processor, Digital River. In some instances, the newly-entered payment information fails to save correctly. This issue can generally be resolved by adding the billing address associated with your payment method again and then selecting that address for the account.
Step 1: Add a billing address
- Sign in to the Code42 console.
- Click the Account tab.
- Click Manage My Subscription.
A new browser tab opens to bring you to our payment processor's site.
- Click Account & FAQ in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click the Address Information icon.
- On the right side of the page, click Add new address.
- Enter your billing address and click Submit.
Step 2: Re-enter payment information
- In the top-right corner of the page, click Account & FAQ.
- Click the Subscriptions icon.
The My Subscriptions page appears
- In the Payment Method box, click Edit.
A confirmation message appears.
- Click Yes.
- On the right side of the page, under Saved Payment Options, click Add New Payment Method.
- Enter your payment information and select the address you entered earlier.
- Click Submit
The page refreshes and the new payment information and address appears under Saved Payment Methods.
- Under Saved Payment Methods on the right side, click Save For Subscription under the new payment method to make it the default payment method for the account.
If Save For Subscription does not appear as an option, the selected entry is already the default payment method.
Step 3 (Optional): Remove old payment methods
To remove old payment methods, click Delete under each one.
Article is closed for comments.